Thursday, May 13, 2010

Changing game, changing plan

This year hasn't been kind to me. Many unfortunate events happened. While I would say all these make me to reflect my life once again.

Events that took place often helps one to reflect. But these events that are happening to me serve as a reminder then to reflect for a change. Good or bad wa the argument point but how I hve reacted to the event.

This is so much so that I even tell my family that I love them ( sth unusual because of how I was brought up and the family culture)

Even more surprisingly is, I'm considering FASS as my university choice or rather my aim. I love to study why human react in this manner and sort and I guess only FASS could fulfill my desire. Well I shall leave this to God.

Shall stop here. Time to align the bus!

No comments: