Friday, July 2, 2010

Half Time

Look at the calendar now! Saw it? It's now JULY. In a blink of our eye, it's already half a year gone. I wondered how other is doing after our graduation.

Have they enroll into their new school? I hope they are doing well. What about me? Emmm so far so good even though 2010 isn't a good year YET. But I'm enjoying every little seconds of my life right now.

How can that be possible? Haha. Secret. Lol.

Anyway I urge you to join me in twitter! Micro-blogging is more convenient in an ever increasing pace of our life. Really. I asked two of my friend to join Twitter and they thought it was BORING. But guess what, now they have more tweet than I do! Yes it can be addictive to some extend and whatever the content inside, you feel more "secured". Since you know who is following you (:

No comments: