Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Looking Back

We're approaching 2010. While 2009 is a year of change? No doubt i have changed pretty much. Much more aggressive and much more willing to make enemies though. More significantly, i have managed to move on!

I would pretty much attribute this to angel :D

2009 is also the year that marred with a few controversial and episodes. They serve as lesson for me and act as a reference in the future. However much of these episodes, i have yet to see light to it.

On the positive side, i've completed my A'level. I have been to Shanghai and Yiwu something that i wanted to do so many years ago. Oh yes not mentioning i went through my FIRST winter. For someone who finds 22degrees cold and shiver at 16degrees to go through 3degrees is a marked achievement.


And i finally saw Pearl Tower! Flew SIA! Oh well SIA is a GREAT disappointment (pretty worried for their future thou).

Goodnight love.

No comments: