Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Freakout

On a side note, recently i met up with a few friends of mine. They just went through BMT or got posted out or has already ORD. Okay all "thanks" to them that now i am freak out.

They shared some stories with me. It is quite funny yet not so. Okay i know i'm contradicting myself but it's hard to explain here. Anyway its good to hear them out so that i could start preparing myself mentally. Without their stories i really don't know what is BMT. All i know is exercise and more exercise (lol where got so simple).

One more month to enlistment, let hope that i have kind sergeants & officers. And please don't stunt my rifle when i am asleep. Do you believe i can be so oblivious that when my telephone rings, i don't heard them in my dream! Maybe i should dismantle the rifle, keep it in the bag then fix it back during the morning :D okay, dream on.

(For your info, for each successful stunt you are required to serve one confinement and that's one weekend burned!)





and maybe we should follow this rule : " just do, don't complain"
adopted from a teacher of Mr Poh.

No comments: