Friday, August 6, 2010

Fatigue

I AM TIRED!

It was made worse with this kind of weather; one day cold, one hot. I cant give up.

I can't give up. I can't give up. I can't give up. I can't give up. I can't give up. I can't give up. I can't give up. I can't give up. I can't give up. I can't give up. I can't give up. I can't give up. I can't give up. I can't give up. I can't give up. I can't give up. I can't give up. I can't give up. I can't give up. I can't give up. I can't give up. I can't give up. I can't give up. I can't give up. I can't give up. I can't give up. I can't give up. I can't give up. I can't give up. I can't give up. I can't give up.


At times i would think of Jasden, the thought of him somehow pushes me alittle. At times i would think of Army life and i would tell myself, this is nothing compared to that. No natter how tough this battle going to be, at the end of the day i must be able to tell myself:

" I have given my best".

No comments: