Sunday, August 1, 2010

Preparing For The War

A month ago i was telling people it is July. A month later, here we are, we are already living in the month of August. They say today is officially the 100days countdown "party". I tremble with fear, an uneasy feeling that everything is gonna end like a blink of our eye and i will be back in my green pixalated uniform.

Clearly, i know the 100days is going to be the most critical part of my life. Everyday my mind and body are fighting against each other to gain control to my action. It was not easy to feel satisfy at the end of the day. Simply because i know there are too many things i have to do before the war begin. I can't give myself a pat on the shoulder even on days i feel that i have done many things because there is never "too much" in this end. As i continue walking on this difficult path, at least i know there are friends around me affirming my ability. And i am thankful that i have them around. God has put me on this path, i truly believe he is walking with me and wants me to learn something out of this episode. To end today's post, i would like to quote my F.I :

"its all in your mind"

No comments: