Thursday, December 30, 2010

Last Day Of The Decade


Year end is not just about partying but also a moment of reflection. Many people will look back the year be it, the happiness or the unhappiness.

Likewise, i'm not the surprising side. This year has been an extremely "exciting" year that filled with up's and down's. However each "down" offered some lessons to be learnt. As we look forward to the new year with a brand new resolutions/aims/goals let's work hard and face the future with positive attitude!

Rewinding back to the last few months, it has been a very hectic period. Every day is about books/notes and more of that. I did gave my all for this major exam and i don't how the end will look given that paper 2 is much tougher on most occasion. But thankfully, over the past few months, i met a girl! Yes a girl. A girl that made my world go ga-ga over her. She's the very demure kind of girl and on the cheerful side. I could firmly say that she's my cup of tea ( & by judging that i wrote about her in my blog, she really is). She could made my face go blush almost instantly as witnessed by my friends. Her smile could probably melt anything in my view. (okay better stop my mushy mushy!)

I did not explicitly go after her as i have my own reservation particularly the age-gap. I wouldn't mind the gap but question is, will she? I don't know how the event is going to unfold or has it come to an end? Whatever it is, i am glad that she did came across my life in 2010. I hope this fairytale will continue.

As the decade comes to an end, i look back and see how i have grown up under each adversity and challenges. In a decade, so many things have happened and changed. What about your decade?

In 2001, the thoughts of 2010 is unimaginable. So many unknown territory for me to explore. Today i am living in the last day of 2010 waiting for the new decade to begin and i begin to wonder how the 2020 will be? As it is now, it seem so far but i am certainty worried because knowing that 10 years could changed so many things i wonder how many things will be changing again in the coming decade?

Nonetheless, as we welcome a new decade, i hope it will be better. This decade will be significant for me and many of my friends. Many people will be tying the knot, others will have flying career etc. This decade belong to us (my generation) and how the world will look like in the next few decades depend very much on the work of this decade by this generation.

I wish all my friends a Happy New Year.

God bless.

No comments: