Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last day of 2011




Boo! I'm back blogging on the last day of 2011. It feels like I was writing the 31st Dec 2010 entry just yesterday. So how has been your 2011?

I am still learning in 2011. I am getting alittle more independent and brave I guess. I'm going to places alone and I am already thinking of travelling alone! Some day I am going to try travelling alone.I guess the experience will be very unique.

For the business aspect, I am still learning the trade of business, establishing my values (this will affect how I will run the business I realised), and managing expectation. Y'know I figured out that in business, alot of things actually got to do with expectation and how we managed them to achieve the desire outcome. Someone gave me a very critical advice in 2011. She explained to me that "what may seen right in our eyes might not be shared by others. It is how we managed this expectation so that we could meet our eyes." Her advice enlightened me in some aspects of life and in business, maybe you may like to ponder also?

In my national commitment, I completed my vocational training and was selected to join a group of further training. During that intensive course, some thing happened on the second day of training and I went on stretcher and onto the ambulance. That was a time that the fragility of life hit on me again. Im glad the issue wasn't serious behind this episode.

I would say that this year is pretty hectic as I continued to juggle between my national liability and the family business. But I always believed that this intensity will put me to test my ability to manage my life that this skill could come in handy in the years to come. Come next year, the challenge will be greater as I have lined up exciting arrangement for the business and also, the commercing of my school life again!

So what can we expect in 2012? I can't say for sure, but let's keep our faith in God that he will gives us the best and meant to be good for us.

However, I am going to Hongkong in 2012 :D Yeahhhhh. I am going there for 10days! I know it is alittle too many days for a small island but it has always been my desire to tour the island slowly- so that I could sit at some cafe with a cuppa and enjoy seeing other people in another cities while I enjoy the slow pace of my life. I always find that lovely.

What about the girl that I mentioned last year? Heh, we are still in contact. I did something daring I guess. 2 days before her birthday I took her by surprised. I appeared infront of her and gave her a very simple present! Thank God, she didn't reject it. I was so worried that she might. So did I had racing heart beats? Yes I do. I had to try to moderate my anxiety prior to her arrival otherwise I guess I would have hyperventilate. So how will this fairytale continues? Let's see if I could be bolder in 2012 haha.

Right, before I close this entry off, I like to thank God for all the valuable lessons in 2011. Let's hope 2012 to be beautiful.

I wish all of you a Happy New Year ahead.

God's bless.







may this fairytale continues...



No comments: