Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Last Day of 2019

19th October 2019. Almost 6 years later, I finally saw her on the random street.

No words were exchanged, neither our expressions. But deep inside, we knew its her/him. Perhaps I have grown quite a fair bit that she might have mistaken me. But the moment you walked down the isle, the aura as you walked, is exactly the same as the day you walked out of my life.

I, hated this feeling.

Its interesting to see how from we develop from a stranger to lover and back to square.

For the past 6 years, whenever I traveled on the North South Highway, it reminisce me the journey we made together. Some days, I blamed myself for not being good enough. Some days, I wished I could have treasured more. Some days I wondered about the dogs, is Snowy still around? Some days I wondered how is your family members? Some days I wondered how is your Ah Gong and Ah Ma. And some days I ran through our stories.

Ironically, this year we had a booking from Singapore to DoubleTree KL. The place that started us. The whole area have been so vastly different from my memories. So much developed than in 2011. But certain memories remains.

But looking at how blessed you are now, I feel happy for you. Perhaps if you were still with me, I reckon we are still trying to secure our future together.

I have no idea when will we cross path again, maybe another 6 years? Hopefully the next time when we crossed path, both of us are at a better place that we would have been.


No comments: