Wednesday, December 31, 2014



This year image I chose Taipei 101! This is because I hope I will be able to visit Taiwan in 2015! Lately I have been joking with my mum that maybe I should find a 台妹!

It has be a year that resolve around work. We acquired one more vehicle, started hiring and our revenue recorded a new record. But the outlook for 2015 is still positive just that we may no longer see the exponentially growth rate that we saw for the last couple years (given that the base is higher now).

I spent the first few months of the year working really hard. Maybe I was trying hard to forget her and also to achieve more. After all the battles, I went on a 10days break and head to Hongkong & Macau with almost identical itinerary as the previous iteration. After going to these countries twice in 2 years, I grew alil tired of the countries. I tried to do differently by catching attractions that I missed the other time like, Dancing in the water (in Macau), the many museums in HongKong.

I don't think I will be going back anytime sooner. But I have make a promise, the next time I head there, I will bring my girlfriend/wife and we will stay at Carlton hotel. I think the view from the hotel will be awesome. Oh yes, Disneyland will have a new expansion theme in 2016!

Couple of months ago, I reconnected with a "long-lost" friend. Its been a great 4 years since we last contacted. She noticed the achievement I achieved during this period. When I look back, it was not easy (even till now). Alot of hardwork and late nights to achieve what we have today. I don't know what the future holds for me, but I knew I got to start working (even) harder.

I will be turning 27 next year. Somehow, it frighten me. It is like, my 20's is almost coming to an end and yet I have "nothing"- no girlfriend & (stable) career. There is an invisible pressure over me that I need to work harder, to produce my mark. When I looked at my peers of my age, most of them have already completed their education and are holding a stable job with a stable income (& with a girlfriend/boyfriend or even married). Then I looked at myself, its full of uncertainty. I am turning those uncertainty and worries into a pressure to do better, and hopefully 2015 will be.


Next year will also be somewhat different. It will be the 1st time after 3years that we will not be providing service for Chingay. Definitely I am upset, but I chose to believe that it happens for a better plan.


I am excited about 2015. What about you?


Have a great 2015 ahead. Huat ah!


May God continues to bless all of us.

No comments: