Monday, December 31, 2012

Last day of 2012



In a blink of our eyes, we are at the last day of the year. Writing the 2011 post still lives vividly in my memories. This year I am writing this post from Kuala Lumpur. Yes, in this year, I have a girlfriend whom I love. Eventhough we only know each other for a short time but I know she was the right one. Hopefully with everyone and God blessing that we may last till our last breath.

2012 is an adventurous and yet hectic year for me. My first 3 months of the year were spent mostly on "work". I managed to pull in 2 big contracts and most of the time were spent preparing the events. There are numerous challenge along the way and some are heart-stopping. Sometimes I even asked myself I thank God that we managed to pull through. Those are moments that I will remember because it was a lesson learnt. These projects also brought me closer to my dad. We communicated much more.

There was this miscommunication incident between my client, and I wanted to cancel the contract because I will be losing alot of money. They threaten me with legal action. It was a "big" thing to me because I have never thought that I will be involved in legal dispute. I spoke to a few going-to-be lawyers and friends. By then it was clear. The contract is on my side. Just when I wanted to challenge their position, they got back to me that they will honor their contract. Phew. 

I have shared with you my 2012. I hope your 2012 is equally exciting and I wish you a Happy New Year and a great 2013!

God bless.

No comments: